DentYucral D toothpaste has been specially formulated to help people with diabetes to carry out a daily preventive oral care. It’s advisable to follow these guidelines:
- Brush your teeth, at least twice a day, especially after meals and before bedtime;
- Use a toothpaste with the necessary ingredients to help meet the specific cleansing needs and carry out daily proper oral care.
- A proper brushing technique takes at least 2 to 3 minutes;
- Use dental floss daily;
- Maintaining the level of blood glucose within normal levels;
- Inform your dentist that you suffer from diabetes and visit him/her regularly.
An effective oral care should be performed daily and maintained over time.